Board members bios
|Vladimir Lelekov, Chairman of the Board ||
- Vladmir Lelekov graduated from the Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology in 1990 with a degree in applied mathematics and physics.
- Since 1991 Mr. Lelekov worked in the Central Bank of the Russian Federation, then in the investment companies IMAG (Switzerland), in Sovlink as well as in the Russian Bank of project financing – the first EBRD project in the RF financial sector.
- He held senior positions in the industrial group MDM (SUEK, EuroChem, TMK) of Andrey Melnichenko and in MDM Bank; Deputy CEO positions in ICT group; CEO of the managing company Commercial Transport Systems and Chairman of the Board at Titran, a railcar plant in Tikhvin, both part of ICT Group.
- Vladimir Lelekov was the head of Brunswick Rail from 2006 till February 2013.
- In 2014 he acquired a share in OOO “Liga-Trans” (one of the largest companies in the sector of collection and environmentally friendly waste disposal) and assumed the position of the Chairman of the Board of the company.
- Since May 2017 – Chairman of the Board of Brunswick Rail.
|Ilya Belyaev ||
- Ilya Belyaev holds a MSc degree in Mathematics from Moscow State University and studied in New Economic School and London Business School.
- Ilya Belyaev has been CEO and Managing Partner of Supremum Capital and Amalgam Group since 2012.
- Mr Belyaev has acted as investor in private equity and venture capital projects via Supremum Capital and Amalgam Group, having closed over a dozen transactions in Russia and Europe with a focus on finance and real estate sectors.
Prior to moving into private equity and venture capital, Mr Belyaev spent over 8 years in investment banking at JPMorgan, Barclays Capital and VEB Capital in London and Moscow.
- During his career Ilya served on the boards of directors of several Russian and European companies including Sterling Energy plc, SG-Trans, Control Leasing, Intellectual Payments, Central Geophysics Expedition, Moscow Pharmaceutical Plant, Moscow Petroleum Oils Plant and others.
|Nicolas Pascault ||
- Mr. Pascault graduated from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques of Paris and has a Master of Finance from the University of Paris II.
- From 1990 to 1998 Nicolas worked at Ernst & Young in Moscow, St. Petersburg and Paris in the Audit and Corporate Finance Department.
- From 1998 to 2004 Mr. Pascault served as CFO of Danone Group in Russia.
- In 2004 Nicolas Pascault joined Brunswick Rail as Managing Partner and CFO.
- In January 2015 Mr. Pascault assumed the position of Deputy CEO, reporting directly to the Chairman, and was asked by the Board to support a bond restructuring.
- From November 2016 – CEO of Brunswick Rail.